I am part of company's Publishing department, working on Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2 in close collaboration with Hardsuit Labs, based in Seattle.
As part of the production trio, I'm in charge of:
- Editorial Reviews such as Milestones report and sprint Deliveries
- Handling the Consoles development for Current and Next-Gen
- Creating new processes with the developers to improve the consoles builds quality, optimization and performance
- Maintaining the production budget and forecasting new financial scenarios
- Improving my communication skills through the Publisher/Developers relationship
- Day to day monitoring and follow-up of questions and requests
- Preparing the Consoles Certifications including creating Age Rating submissions and answering requirements on Sony and Microsoft development platforms
I'm also the Cooking Chef of the production team, bringing cakes and pastries quite regularly, shamelessly using my coworkers to improve my baking skills !