Evening is a session based game aiming at giving a daily relaxing moment to the player.
The game takes place in a small diorama where the player can interact with the environment: they can observe a small butterfly, play in the snow, cut tree to improve their log-cabin or fill their diary.
On this project I was the Producer and 3D Artist, plus I was usually giving a hand here and there. My main duties were:
- Managing the project's planning, creating and assigning tasks
- Being in charge of the game's scope and knowing each feature's priority
- Following progress of each team member, making sure no issues prevented them from working efficiently
- Modeling the visual assets for the outside environment
- Modeling and animating the main character
- Creating most of the 2D elements and the game's UI
Plus keeping the slack fresh and fun with random gifs from my crazy adventures in the world of game art!