After my Parisian Café diorama, I planned on keep learning new art pipelines this time in engine. My focus is on modular assets, in game integration and lighting.
I took this opportunity to make a full room based on Control. Playing this game was a blast: the brutalist architecture, the visual aesthetic and moods stole my heart!
With this project I worked on:
- Creating a visual guide filled with references from the game and other inspirations
- 3D modeling in 3DSMax focusing on a modular assets for architecture
- Creating materials with SubstanceDesigner to resemble the game's ones
- Integrating assets and materials in Unreal Engine 4 to learn the pipelines
- Learning in game lighting's requirements and constraints.
This project is still ongoing, all the visuals presented are Work In Progress.