Black Hive is an asymmetrical multiplayer confrontation game and my graduation project at Supinfogame. I was the full-time producer of our 10 people team, including 2 Sound Designers working remotely.
I was in charge of:
- Day-to-day monitoring of the team's tasks
- Creating and adjusting plannings based on the team velocity and school deadlines
- Setting and iterating on several processes to best fit the team's needs, like a "vision board", game reviews, 1on1 meetings, ...
- Planning and supervising a the weekly sprints
- Monitoring the sprint progress with Jira Software
- Setting up Jira projects for 5 other teams and helping them when needed
- Being in charge of the external Sound Designers and making sure they had all the information and feedback required for them to work efficiently
I also took the duty of doing most of the documents asked by the school and all of the presentations for our three main Juries.
I was one of the two Ubers of the team, usually driving one or two people back to their home after a good day of work!